Saturday, November 21, 2009

Isabelle's 1st Grade Thanksgiving program

What fun first grade is for Belle!

She has been practicing her lines for weeks now. We even practiced enunciating (she kept saying "gonna" instead of "going" and the thespian within was crawling out of her skin).

Finally the big day came yesterday.

Sam didn't feel well, but I dragged him with anyhow, so he and X stayed in the back while Buddy played with his friend Maggy on the floor and I took pics. (ps. I took pics of a lot of peoples' kids, thought not all turned out. So if you wanted a pic of your kid, I *might* have one or two depending on my photog skillz for that moment.)

It was great. I was so proud of her.

Though the songs were crazy morbid what with all the hacking up of turkeys. That was disturbing to see such cute kids slit their own throats to reenact what would happen on Thanksgiving day. I'm assuming there is a dearth of Thanksgiving songs that don't involve turkey-cide.




This pic is my fave because that is my fave face she makes.
Saying one of her lines with her group. Later on I'll work with her on the arm folding whilst reciting lines thing, but she's 7 so I'm going to ignore it for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics Kimber! How did you know I forgot my camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll! I can't believe she's in 1st grade already!

    ReplyDelete