Friday, December 25, 2009

The gift I gave myself

My kids eating their veggies (without their knowledge).
Now that we are doing Bountiful Baskets all the time, I need to really find ways to get veggies into the kids if the traditional means don't work. Veggie enemas are not really approved by pediatricians, so I decided to get creative.
I posted about this on my deal blog, so pardon the redundancy.
My pal Nat has this book and it is awesome.
"Deceptively Delicious" by Jessical Seinfeld
It is on sale at Amazon.com for $9.98, regularly about $25.
Soooo worth the money.



Tonight was mac n cheese with pureed Butternut Squash.
I've done chicken nuggets (from scratch) with pureed sweet potato (that was a HIT) and pancakes also with sweet potato.
I love this book!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. At least you're using yours! Marilyn oohed and aahed over her basket when we went to the library so much that I've made a note to myself on my cell to do it in January.

    I can't wait to see what I get (and how I use it!)

    ReplyDelete