Sunday, December 6, 2009

A looooooong overdue Shredding update

Sorry, I keep meaning to do this.

So, here is my Shred progress:

I can jump into my size 2 gap jeans that I got about 6 years ago, no problem. Don't even have to suck in.
Now, having said that, I have a bit of tummy skin that is making me irate, but I'm working on it.

I've eased off the Shred a bit because my feet are healing and I need to give them time, but Sam has started doing the Shred.

I love it. I am so glad I did it.

That's all, I hope those of you who have been shredding are seeing good results too.
If you want to try it, it is on sale right now at Amazon! Great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it worked for you. I gained three pounds on it. Got depressed and ate Oreos every night for a week. Lost the 3 pounds plus 3 more.

    ReplyDelete