Saturday, August 28, 2010

1 and 2 and 3 and 4



One more super great thing about the Idaho Virtual Academy is the extracurriculars!
Belle is taking ballroom dance classes, 2 lessons a month for $5 a month!

That is SO in our budget!
We also get free gym days at a local gym and I am also looking at some other gymnastics for her too.
She wants to do gymnastics and I want to give her the chance to try it out. If she stays short like me she will be great at it.

So, this is the only shot I got of her first ballroom class.
She had a great time.
It was at the IF library so the boys and I wandered the kid section and picked our books for the week while she danced.

She has been making Buddy partner with her at home and asked me if her Daddy could dance with her soon. I need to schedule that in tomorrow.

Oh and now she wants pretty shoes for ballroom class. Silly girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: