Friday, September 3, 2010

Owwwwwwww

So, here is the thundercloud that is marring my week.

I got all the wretched dental work done (no I really don't want to talk about it, it just makes me cranky) and a week later I have the most horrible tooth/jaw ache that is not getting better and really I think it is actually getting worse.

As in, if I don't take something for the pain at night I haven't been able to sleep. It is making it hard to eat and even talking is not fun and we all know I love to jabber.

So, if you have a minute, throw a wish out there that my tooth/jaw ache will go away soon. Because I really, REALLY don't want to go back to the dentist. I am afraid of what would happen at this point.

Upside (I am trying to find one people, I need to find the happy) I think there is no way I will gain the 60 plus pounds of pregnancy weight I usually gain. Between all the times I've been sick and now this pain in the... face; I think I'll be stoked if I don't lose weight this month!

Owwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment