Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Special Moment: Karate Edition

**Sometimes our kids do or say interesting things. I post it on facebook or other places, but some are too cute/funny/emotionally disturbing for me to not post here. I shall call them SPECIAL MOMENTS from now on. **

 

 

Special moment for today: 

Some men from church (those in the MO know call them Home Teachers) stop by and as we are talking, karate comes up. I am talking about how well disciplined the art is and how my kids take the class and my well mannered, well spoken daughter blurts out, "Once I kicked a boy in the NUTS!" All I could do is look to the heavens and in a silent prayer say, "Well Lord, you entrusted her to ME. Surely you had to see that one coming."

At least we all know Isabelle can take care of herself. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment