Friday, October 15, 2010

Breakfast

So, I've been making breakfast every morning for the past week or so.

Sammy and I set a goal to make his work days healthier for him and frankly I feel like I've done him a disservice by not being better about feeding him. His hours are so wonky and some days he doesn't get an actual meal until he comes home at the end of the day. So I've been cooking all sorts of foods (instead of sleeping that extra 20 minutes and boy do I feel it).

On top of that, Mr. X has decided he is a big boy and no longer needs his midday nap.
I would fight this, but this means I can shift his bedtime an hour or so earlier so I'm cool with it.
Plus he likes to sleep in until past 8:30am so I get a lot done in the morning that I normally could not do.

And he loves to just sit and eat his breakfast all alone.
Here is his with one of my muffins (I make them from scratch) all happy.
In case you can't quite read his jammies, they are an old tee shirt of mine that say, "Bunnies... it must be bunnies. Or maybe Midgets."

That is a reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer if you didn't know. I love that show. And this does not mean I am bigoted against little people (I was once accused of that so let me set the record straight: I only have a few inches on ya'll so I have no room to talk.). Now bunnies on the other hand...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment