Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ode to wool socks

Dear Wool Socks,

I love you so much.

I have no idea why I didn't know about you sooner, but I am very grateful to my friend Susie (a fellow babywearing hippy and Raynaud's sufferer) who gave me a few pairs while she was at the conference this summer. Without her opening these doors to a wonderful world of warm feet year round, I would have been very miserable all summer long.

Wool socks, I know people think you make me look lame when I wear you with crocs and other sandals, but I just don't care. I'm chilly and you are awesome. Thanks for keeping my tootsies warm.

Love,
Kimber (and her feet)

1 comment:

  1. Ma'am, I have to give you a fashion citation for wearing those socks with Crocks. The proper footwear for wool socks is a pair of Danskos or similar clogs. You may also wear them with your Doc Martens.

    ReplyDelete