Thursday, December 15, 2011

RIP June Cleaver

I'm pretty depressed over this.
Yesterday June Cleaver the cat died.

We think she was hit by a car.
Poor cat.
I feel really guilty because I kicked her outside and then a month later she dies.
Ugh.

The kids are taking it rough. Belle has been crying a lot and Buddy occasionally looks at me all ragey and points and shouts, "this is YOUR fault!"

Good bye June Cleaver. You were a total fatty and you served no purpose other than to eat everything and shed everywhere but we loved you and miss you already.




(Oh and in case you were wondering about the other pets, I forgave Ada and she and I are friends again. She has agreed to stop eating my pumpkin pies and I have agreed to eat them before she can change her mind about that.)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment