Thursday, December 15, 2011

Step on a crack and break Sambo's back

Sam broke his back Monday.
Calm down, not literally.
But he really hurt himself.

Kinda like this:






Poor guy.
I had to take him to the doctor and everything.
I even put his socks on him. That was unawesome, however, since he has done that for me more than once when I was too pregnant to find my feet I was okay with it.

Anyhow, he is slowly getting better. He had to take most of this week off because honestly, he was hurting.
He had some meds he took for the first day then decided to stick with ibuprofin and more natural ways of healing since it is a muscular issue. Yesterday he got a massage and everything. Oooh, fancy.

He's on the mend and I am glad.

Oh, I forgot to tell you how he injured himself.
He was brushing his teeth and he coughed.

I know.
You'll never brush again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I wonder what would have happened if he had flossed?

    ReplyDelete