Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sam's new bling

Have you noticed a theme to my posting lately?
Changes, police stuff, changes, police stuff.


It has been an eventful month or so.
I have one more police thing to tell you about and then hopefully we'll return to stories about the herd driving me up a brick wall, random adventures we have and my regularly schedules ramblings.

Sam has something new to share with the class today:
(This isn't his, I found this pick on the interwebs, but it will work for now.)

Sam has been promoted to sargeant at work.
(Those are sgt stripes up there peeps.)

What does that mean for him?
Well, he won't be doing the detective thing like he used to. He is back to patrol and back in a marked car. He has more responsibilities, different hours than his detective hours (woo hoo!) and he'll have the power to make it rain in Rigby. Okay, maybe not that last one.
But it will be different.
He will be fantastic at it.

What does this mean for me?
I have some sewing to do. Those stripes won't just climb onto his uniforms by themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment