Monday, May 14, 2012

Back from the Brink of Death

Seriously you guys.
 It has been BAD around here.

First there was my super fun flu to walking pneumonia adventure. I'm still recovering from that.
Then, one by one, the kids got sick.

Ozzy's turned out to be a cough and then he got a bazillion teeth at once. They are still coming through and it suuuuuuucks. I swear, he acts like every tooth he gets is a slow torture and we are all getting to go on that ride. Argh.

Xander has been the mildest of all with a lingering cough. Whew.

Belle ended up with bronchitis and an ear infection.

Buddy got an ear infection and went with the "go big or go home" attitude. At 3am. This past Saturday night.
It was rough.

We'll get to it.

Regardless, I have a lot of adventures to document and I am doing a half day here at the Towerland Academy for Mutant Children (do you like that name? I'm considering having shirts made) so I can blog it up.
Enjoy.

Or be prepared to be bored.

Your call.

Here are the last two cross stitches I've done. Can't remember if I have shown them to you:

This time I made it right.

This one went to Darien for her birthday.
I can't remember how to rotate, so rotate your head please.

Gotta keep thanking Christine for being my mom and making all my patterns. She is starting a business of doing it! She is amazing, you should get stuff from her. (I will add her info here so you can.)

No comments:

Post a Comment