Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bring the Boys Lunch at the Zip Line

Talking Zip is quickly becoming my favorite thing to do.

It is so much fun!

Yesterday Sambo had a full day of zip guiding and he and Caleb wouldn't have time to eat. I missed my favorite guy and Lynne's favorite guy, so I decided to take Buddy and Xander and grab some Pizza Hut for the menfolk.

Have I mentioned how happy I am to have a Pizza Hut in Rigby? People, all my wildest dreams are coming true.

Anyhow, we got food for Big Daddy and we drove up to Heise. Then we waited... and waited... and waited some more. Finally they got back, yay!
Check it, Sambo driving people in the Jurassic Park Jeep. Love it.

After the clients left we hopped on in and gave the boys their food.
To show their gratitude, they posed for us?
Pretty sure these two are a little married.
Because one pictures was not enough.
Then I took pictures of all the helmets. I need some of these for the herd.

Yes, do this.
I just like that is says Security. I think you are mostly safe with these guys. Mostly.

Anyhow, lots of fun. I'll need to find an excuse to visit Sam's work again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment