Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go... to Sleep?

Ozzy has been trying to adjust his naptime lately.
While I think we figured it out, it took a few weeks to get everyone on the same page and in the meantime we had a few "incidents".


This is when Oz climbed onto the computer chair behind me and dozed off. We had to move him because every time I took a breath he would wobble precariously on the edge and we were pretty sure he was going to fall and really hurt himself.
Judge my belly and die.

Then we have the every kid nap place, in front of the tv. The boys turned on Transformers and Oz was out within seconds. Pretty funny.

Like I said, I think we have the nap timing back under control, but I have really loved his random napping locations in the meantime. I also see that we wear a lot of grey around here. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment