Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Herd 2012

Last picture of The Herd in 2012.

We were waiting for Daddy in the parking lot and the kids wanted a picture.

Yes, we buckle while we are driving. The car wasn't in motion so the buckles are wonky or not on with each kid. We readjusted when Daddy got back. If this is what you choose to see in this picture you honestly need a hobby.

Yes, I know Oz is front facing in his carseat. If this is what you choose to see in this picture you honestly need a hobby.

Looking forward to figuring out where I'm going to put Cinco shortly. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, I hate playing carseat tetris and no, I don't want your opinions. Again, hobby. Find one.

(Can you tell the mommy carseat wars make me a little stabby? Bugs me almost more than the mommy babywearing purist wars or the great formula vs. nursing debate. We all need something better to do than judge moms and dads who are just doing their best, like maybe focusing on our own weak spots and improving them or something wacky like that. Climbing off cranky soapbox, for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment