Saturday, February 23, 2013

Privacy

On a less happy note, I've been thinking a lot about recent events, both local and in other parts of the country and thinking about raising the privacy of the blog.

I've tried to do this a few times, but then someone would contact me and give me a reason to keep it public, but I feel like the benefits of staying public just aren't outweighing the cost anymore.

I'm not 100% certain yet, but just in case, please email me or comment here with your email if you would like to have access to our blog if/when I raise the privacy settings. I won't publish the comment with email addy,

I'll just take the addy and put it in. If you already get this blog in an email it will stay that way for you so don't worry.

I may do this tomorrow or in a month or not at all, but I am really thinking now is a great time to be more private.

No comments:

Post a Comment