Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Henry at 3-5 weeks

I can't believe how big he is getting!

I though these pictures were from 4 weeks, but they are actually three week pictures!
I love this bunny outfit. He looks so sweet in it. Sadly, the little Hulk grew out of it already so I'm glad I at least have photographic evidence that he was darling in it.
A profile shot.
His upturned little now is so funny! See that back hand balled up in a fist? He follows the grand tradition of grabbing his own hair and pulling and then screaming because someone is pulling his hair!
I love it. He did it just minutes after I took this picture and I laughed way more than I should have.
Just another bunny outfit shot.

Now, here is this chunk at 5 weeks!
(In case I forgot to mention it here, at his 1 month check up the boy weighted 14lbs. What a big kid!)

Here we have switched to 3-6 month clothes because the newborn stuff was just too small for the chubster.



Yeah.
He was not in the mood for pictures.

He is a great baby of course. He wants to eat and sleep and he hates it when we change his diaper. He likes the bath so far and has only pooped on me once.  Pretty grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment