Monday, April 29, 2013

Remote CONTROL

My kids are crazy.

Xander may be the craziest one of all.

The other day we were at the doctor's office. X and Henry had check ups. Our beloved PA, Vicki was examining Xander and as she checked over his legs she stopped and looked really rather freaked out. He felt his legs some more and asked us if he had a brace. We were pretty confused so she pulled up his pant leg and down his sock and found this:
Yes, his socks don't match.
They never do.
Not the point.

See that black thing? That is the roku remote.
The boy had it down his sock.

Vicki asks him why it is there and he looks at her with quite a lot of intensity and says, "when I get home, I want to watch my shows. I need my remote for my shows."

Okay.

Evil. Genius.

I think all the adults in the room nearly peed their pants listening to this. Good stuff.

Here is X showing us how to successfully smuggle a remote control.

Remote Incognito.

Apparently this has been going on for some time with great success on Xander's part. Belle tells me no one takes it from him because they don't want to touch his smelly socks and feet. Score one for Xander.

Don't try this at home.
Well, maybe do. Easier that wrestling for it, that's for sure.

1 comment: