Monday, May 13, 2013

Another First for Running!

I want to track my awesome days with my running.

I just got done running this morning.
Week 6, day 3 of c25k.

I was supposed to walk 5 minutes, run 25 minutes then walk 5 minutes.

I walked 1/4 of a mile and that was easy. Then it was time to run.
I was worried about this run. I was preoccupied with the memorial program so my head wasn't in the game. Plus, I needed to get school done with the kids and I didn't have the time for it all so I was doing school with the kids while running. That was interesting.

Anyhow, I ran without stopping for... 26 minutes! 1 3/4 miles ALL RUN!

I'm pretty excited about that. I walked the last 5 minutes and it was nearly a lap but I was tired.

Total was: 2.4 miles.

Pretty pleased with myself. I'm more than halfway to running a 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment