Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kimber's Fabuloso Pancake Recipe

I made Brinner the other night.

Come on, we've discussed this before.

Breakfast For Dinner = Brinner.

Always a hit.

Anyhow, I had a ton of sour cream in my fridge and I had been trying to decide what to do with it. I remembered this killer recipe by the Pioneer Woman so I grabbed my trusty cookbook and looked it over.

Then I remembered we have a billion kids so I tripled it and went off book a bit and made the best pancakes ever!

They were fluffy and puffy and big and awesome.

I also made "facon".

Seriously, we have talked about this.

Fake Bacon (pork side) = Facon.

Sam can't have real bacon so we eat facon. So good.

I loved my recipe so much I wanted to keep it forever so I can make it again and of course that meant I had to add it to the blog. You are welcome.

3 cups flour 
1 cup sugar
3 cups sour cream
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla (or be like me and pour it in until you are bored with that game)
2 tsp salt
4 eggs.
Mix it and cook it up. Makes a ton of big, fluffy pancakes! Best cooked in the bacon (facon) grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment