Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Xander's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe we made it a year!

Remember how he cried and cried when he went to preschool at first?

Well, he grew to really love it (even though he would say every day, "I want to just stay with my family and go tomorrow").

It was a great year and we loved Leading Edge for making this another fantastic year.
Mr. Graduate
Proof Henry and I were there.
By the way, I love my spunky hair.

Proof everyone else was there.
Sam's healing zip whip wound.
Oh, and see those cute shoes? Those are mine.
On Isabelle's feet. It begins.
Xander getting read to speak in the program.
Mrs. Thompson asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up. Lots of "Ninja Turtle" and "Mermaid" but Xander said he wanted to be a scientist. Okay.
Buddy's pal Lane came and sat with us again. I love that these two are friends.
All the graduates.
Mr. Serious.
I tried to get him to smile again. Sigh.
Oz wanted to try on the hat for when he goes to preschool in a few years.
Then he got tired and cranky.

It was such a good year for Xander. Now it is time for kindergarten.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I put the kids in the lottery for Taylor's Crossing and Buddy and Belle are on the wait list but Xander actually got in! However, I am not sure I can get him to and from every day with my piano schedule. Plus, when I ask him about going to kindergarten he is very insistent on doing kindergarten at home through IDVA. Well, we'll sort all of that out later.

Yay for Xander graduating!

No comments:

Post a Comment