Saturday, June 29, 2013

Nap Tantrums

Ozzy decided to throw a particularly spectacular tantrum the other day.

I don't remember what brought it on. Perhaps I looked at him funny or didn't do something he wanted. Perhaps the mere fact that I was breathing annoyed him. He is two and everyone knows two year olds are insane little honey badgers.

So, he was freaking out. Screaming and kicking and crying. It was fun. I finally set him on the couch as a "time out" while I folded laundry. That really angered him and he just flipped. Volume as high as it could go, kicking and flailing. It was exhausting to watch. It must have been exhausting to do because he suddenly fell asleep standing there. One second wailing and the next snoring away.
Awesome. He kept having his knees buckle in his sleep so after I took this picture I picked him up and set him down so he could really sleep.

I have no idea how a kid could fall asleep this way, but I really got a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment