Sunday, June 16, 2013

Paleoburgers!

I have been working hard at making sure we eat tons and tons of veggies right now.
I don't want to waste our wonderful Bountiful Basket and I also want the kids to enjoy all sorts of different foods.

The other night I wanted a hamburger (kind of odd for summer when I dislike eating meat) but I didn't want to bake buns.

So, I made  Paleoburgers and sweet potato fries!

Paleoburgers are easy. Cook a burger, put your condiments on it and wrap it in lettuce. Yum.
Sweet potato fries are easy too. For a spicy flavor, toss the chopped up taters in olive oil, garlic salt and pepper and chili powder. Bake at 450 for 40 minutes. Dip in sour cream. So good.

The kids loved it!
Woo!



My plate of yum. I loved this meal.

Will be doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment