Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Towerland Recipe: No Bake Peanut Butter Bars

I found this little piece of heaven on Pinterest via I heart naptime.

It is awesome.
I tweaked it a bit, but I still love it.


1 cup salted butter (melted)
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I used quick oats instead. You could blend them first but I just tossed them in and I reduced to 1 1/2 cups.)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 bag chocolate chips (I used about half that)

combine all but the chocolate chips and mush into a 9x13 pan.
Melt the chocolate chips (microwave method is fine) until they are melty enough to smear all over the top of the peanut butter mixture.
Toss in the fridge for an hour.
Hide from the kids so you can eat all of it.

These taste like Reese's peanut butter cups and if you use my substitution they are gluten free!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment