Thursday, July 18, 2013

Teaching the Herd to Fish

Sam got me a present this week... a fishing license!

I was very excited.

We decided to take the kids out with lunches and go fish the gravel pond together.
Lunchables. Sam and I are grossed out by them, but the kids love them so much.

Sambo made me a sandwich because he is so sweet.

The boys getting ready to fish.
Xander had to use the bathroom. Can you tell? Sigh.
Miss Isabelle.
Me with my Henry boy.
Sam getting us all ready to start.
Check out the new gash on his leg. Another zip line injury. It is a long gash, not a rope burn this time.

Everyone settled in for a nice day of fishing.
Sam got one!
We were all very impressed.
Belle got one too. We had to toss that one back though.
Xander was the professional worm hooker this time.

We fished for a few hours and it was fun. Eventually the little boys were just bored and hot and crabby so we called it a day and went back home.

Henry did great for a first time fishing trip!

I think we'll be doing a lot of fishing for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment