Friday, December 6, 2013

13 Point FREAKING 1

I am a running nerd.

I was so proud of running that half marathon on the treadmill that I got myself a jacket that says, "13 point freaking 1" on the back. I love it.
This is my jacket. I didn't get a back shot, but I looked decent on this day so I was happy with this picture of me.

For my birthday my buddy Darien got me this shirt. I love it.



Jade also got my a Christmas ornament that says, "Runners 1st half marathon". I find it hilarious.

I know probably anyone can run a half marathon if they want to, but I'm still just so tickled with myself. I love the daily challenge running is for me. I have to admit, now that I have accomplished a distance goal that felt really hard for me, I want to work on speed this next year so I am faster than a "herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter."

Yes, there is a shirt that says that and yes, I do want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment