Monday, March 17, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I could not remember if I posted pictures of the flowers Sam gave me this year, so if this is a double post, sorry.

We usually do nothing for holidays and I am not a flower person, but I think through doing the show we both realized we need to be more openly romantic sometimes. I know I am awful at being affectionate sometimes. I am just too good at sarcasm.

Well, Sam was really sweet. He went to Down to Earth here in town and asked for a few roses. The manager there is wonderful and I guess Sam was a good cop to her way back when, so she always treats our family generously. She took the two roses and made this:

Isn't it lovely?

Made my day.

I didn't do as great as Sam. All I got him was a book on Tenkara fishing. But, he said he loved it, so that is good.

Then, we did a play of course. But, I'll tell you more about that in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment