Sunday, April 20, 2014

Random Pictures and Happenings for April 2014

Playing catch up on the blog and seeing some pictures I want to make sure I post.


Oz is the king of weird faces.
He is getting better at talking, if you pay attention so you can follow him.

I got the big boys Pokémon cards. Sigh.
They have enjoyed them.
However, I like what Henry is doing in these pictures.

He loves putting that bucket on his head.
Pokémon...
Bucket head.

With spring here, w have been hanging outside a lot.
Big kids on a walk.

I lost my mind and bought my first pair of jeggings.
 
 

I also got out my wraps again for traveling in style.
Sam has ben digging out starts to trade people for other cool plants.
 
He has also been prepping the seed library over at the Rigby City Library. It is so exciting!
 
That is just some random stuff for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment