Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stampede Days 2014

Can you believe this is out 10th Stampede Days Parade?
I can't believe we have lived here for a decade. Wow.

So, Sam had to work. Because that is what you do when you are a cop in Rigby. No big, we just wandered over to where his car was for the parade.
Some of our parade crew this year.
Nope, Henry isn't a girl, that is Brinlee!
I had Henry on my back in a carrier and Buddy was being surly. Lynne was a girl's camp and Caleb of course had to work, so I covered BB for a few hours.

Batman came with us.

Why,  yes, I am posting these pictures in two different blog posts. I like them. Plus, it is my blog and I can do what I want. Boom.

County mounted patrol and honor guard.
Sam and Henry.
The grocery cart I need for shopping.


He is smiling.
Horse butt sparkles.
This will haunt my dreams.
It is has four legs, Idahoans are going to try to ride it.
Here are the kids walking home. Henry was in a fine mood. Fortunately, we were less than a block from home and I walked in the door and put him down for his nap and we all lived.

Another year, another Stampede Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment