Thursday, July 24, 2014

RZR Run! (It is Happening!)


You guys, I am giddy.

Giddy, I tell you.

I have loved this run and I have worried and fussed over it and talked and run and zipped and run some more and spent time collaborating with Sam and Caleb and Kate and Jeff and everyone who had time to talk to me about this idea and now, we are really doing it.

I hope it is a success. I think it will be. It will start slow, I am certain of that. But, that will be good. We need to ease into it, because, when word spreads, it will get big and amazing and I just cannot frickin' wait.

Sometimes I can't believe I get to be a part of taking nutty ideas and making them into something really awesome. I am surrounded by awesome people who let me wander down these roads and actually see where I'm trying to go and help things get there. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment