Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 Overview

As Ozzy has been saying lately (in an evil voice with an evil look on his face while stroking his evil chin with his evil fingers), "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

We have the end of 2014.

This was my year of Seizing the Day. (Click here to look back on that goal)

Boy, this was one of my favorite goals.It was big and challenging, but it was also wide open and that made things exciting.

Something cool about this was how many things I was able to check off my bucket list. Anytime something scared me a little, I decided to do it. Very happy I did. (See the bucket list HERE)

I could list everything I did, but, you can see the big ones on my bucket list. And really, even though those things are neat, what was more important was the attitude adjustment it gave me. I became braver, more independent and confident. Everything became more fun because everything was a potential adventure. Instead of staying the same and whining about it, I changed. I succeeded at some really cool stuff and I failed pretty spectacularly a few times too. But, that is part of it. Failure teaches us so much and we need to flop so we can get up and try again.

Overall, this has been one of the most exciting years of my life. I plan to keep seizing the day as I find my next theme for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment