Sunday, June 7, 2015

Catching Up: January-March 2015

Well, January was a rough month.
I don't think we really had our heads in the game until around March, and even then, this year has been a blur. It has been really difficult for Sam in particular. I've tried to help him, but sometimes the best help is to just let emotions be what they are and to try to be the soft place to land.
 
With that in mind, here is what I do remember out of the beginning of the year.
January: You all know what we were doing then.
 
 February and March:
Getting back into ziplining. It has been an excellent mental break for me. I love being able to just focus on gear and training and climbing hills and all the stuff that comes up at the zip. There has been some residual drama from Sam's accident last year and that is giving me some stress, but, I'm focusing on how much I love to play on ziplines.

 March or April: We went to the museum and got our mug shot taken. Loved it.

 Valentine's Day: We went shooting for the big day.
Sam got me a gun. He carries it often. Pretty sure it was actually a gift for him that I get to use occasionally. I don't mind, if he's happy, I'm happy.
Picture of us at Temple Square in December that I can't remember if I shared or not. If I did, well, you can see it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment