Friday, January 22, 2016

My Day OFf!

It is so different to not be home all the time.
I have to really focus and get housework done quickly so I can have some time to goof off.
I have really struggled with this new time management system, but, as you can see by me starting to blog again, I am getting the hang of it.

So, I took a day off this week. This is what I did:


All the laundry!
This is just the laundry for the boys. I have other laundry for Sambo and me and for Belle that I did too. I was also washing tons more clothing (that I will be folding tonight and tomorrow).

I did tons of dishes and cleaned bedrooms and made beds.

I played with Ozzy and Henry and snuggled them and it was divine.

Then I remembered I had to go to court with one of my clients, so I hurried and got ready and went to court. It was a good day for my client and that is always the best.

Then, I met up with my husband for a 10 minute pseudo date.

 First he was cute.
 Then he was weird.
Then he was Mr. No Smile Cop Face.

I went and picked up the little boys, went home, made dinner for everyone, waited for my big kids to get home from school and it was kind of amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment